Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Personal Reflection



I chose to write about the topic of violence because all I hear about is violent things happening to people i know. I also wanted to talk about something i can relate to. i can talk about violence because it is something that I don't like, especially if it is happening to women. As a man it is cowarldy behavior to hit a young lady, period. Looking at images of battered women and reading stories about some who have been abused had changed the way I look at men who abuse women. Ii made me have a deeper passion of disliking them even more. The overall blogging thing was cool for me because it gave me a chance to be heard and hear other peoples opinions as well. It also is something that I think i'll like doing outside of schoolwork about stuff that goes on in my everyday life and that i think others can relate to. My respect for women has risen after doing these blogs. I basically chose this topic because I seen my sisters and cousins deal with in their previous relationships and I couldnt do anything about it because i was too small. Now that im older i can do something about it i feel as if people need to hear my opinion about the topic. I know that if a hit a lady i would put myself in the statistics of women beaters. As a young man the last thing i would want to do is place myself in that category. the blogging was a new experience for me and i really enjoyed it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment